Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday night with a beer........

Wondering around lower Queen Anne this evening I was able to find out some interesting information. First, dont type and drink. Thats free kids, you cant find this kind of information in a fucking book. Second, dear god their are a lot of lonely ass people out there. It's sad really, people cant find someone that they can share a moment with; ouch.... and best of luck to you. Third, unattractive people drink to excess. Present company excluded their are some ugly ass people out there. Without boring you with the details I had a highly entertaining and eventful evening. Needless to say, on a general scale, not impressed. WOW. Have people become so jaded?

The short answer is: I think most people are looking for something that is just beyond their grasp and for whatever reason they are being held back from their accomplishment. For this reason, and primarily this reason, I have decided to drink alone in the future. No expectations. No worries. Leave me in peace dear public, I have nothing to offer and my humor goes by the wayside. Nice effort, but its not going to happen. This may be the most well read city in the nation but you cant put a price on emotional intelligence; or lack there of....

Goodnight all........

No comments:

Post a Comment