Saturday, April 2, 2011

An uneasy day off

First real day off in a while and boy I had great plans: Coffee, reading, a good brunch an afternoon adult beverage. Sounds great right. RIGHT! Well it should have been. Woke up an started at the first on my list, ended up on Cap Hill at an ENORMOUS book store, found 4 books for 4 bucks and then had a killer lunch. Well you ask, whats the problem. Well I would answer, not a fucking clue. Maybe I have gotten so used to waking up at the ass crack of dawn and working like an indentured servant til 12-1 that I forgot how to have a day off. Fucking bummer man. The good news is I have tomorrow to practice again. Perhaps a routine is needed. You know some sort of semblance where I can get my rhythm. Yep, thats it. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment