Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My own Turkish Prison

Apartment troubles are over my friends. I have found new digs and have moved in. Needless to say from the title of this post, but the apartment is on the small side. 180 square feet of mine though. I told the apartment manager its the perfect writers apartment; small, dark with high ceilings so if the walls start closing in you have the hang yourself option. He was not amused but I thought it was funny. Now comes the furniture. I have to think like a hobbit and get extra creative this time as space is a premium. The most important feature is a bed, which I have not slept in in over 2 months now. The massage therapist is going to love me. Or maybe vice-versa.
So the next round of the next adventure begins. This time all things are going to be textbook so no worries needed. Right? All I know is the next apartment is going to be palatial. 500 sq. feet EASY.

OH! Sign of the day.  "The IRS" if placed as one words spells...............THEIRS. Think about that a while. Or don't. Don't is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment