Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dangers of Video Games

Met a homeless guy today that completely took me by surprise. Now because he was homeless, I know a bunch of homeless guys, but why he was homeless. He is a video game addict. Video games, World of Warcraft specifically, completely rules this mans life. Seriously? This is what addiction has become in the 21st century? Lets see if I can correctly understand this. You wake up at noon or noon-thirty, go into an internet cafe or coffee shop, and play video games until midnight. Then you stay at other games houses and play till the sun rises.

This man is 38 years old so how the hell do I feel sorry for this guy. Personally, I wanted to slap the shit out of him and say "Get a real fucking addiction asshole, try meth or heroin, but get real. Thats not as addiction and your not a 13 year old boy." As a general rule I really sympathize with the homeless dudes. Most of them are just down on their luck and need a break, but this guy. Fuck em. If I see him tomorrow I'm gonna kick him in the nuts.  DUMBASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment