Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Homeless but for the kindness of friends

Whenever I hear that the world is shit and we are all doomed my Spider Sense starts to tingle. Contrary to stereotypes Seattle is not that pessimistic of a town and most people here seem to take a bright view of events, no irony intentended about the weather. It is with great heart that I have to thank B and J for everything they have done. Not only have they let me raid their living room, help feed me and generally have a concern for my well being, but they have bolstered my confidence and have shown great patience in my daily frustrations of start-over number (who knows).

Thank you friends. When you are needed you are certainly there and the mark of a true friend is to help not only when things are good but when things are difficult. You may have restored my faith in humanity and for that I am eternally grateful. I only hope I can somehow repay the tremendous favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment