Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crossroads

Well folks, found the job. Evidentally, the skill set I possess is only good with the homeless and children. Any hidden meanings there? I wonder. As it turns out I am kind of perfect to work with the troubled youth at the Boys and Girls Club. A mildly ironic point as, in retrospect, I guess I was a troubled youth. Never thought about it before now but there you are. The only difference in the past three and a half decades are the youth part of that statement. Now I am just troubled. Lets hope I get the job and at least those ghosts will leave me alone.

Walking around this city over the past month has shown me one major theme that, previously, I didnt realize. There are ghosts everywhere. I dont mean ghosts boo, but the haunting of the past theme based ghosts. It would be nice if they went away. I do dread them so. Once again, another lesson to pass on to the children? This is going to be a well adjusted group of throw-away kids. Wonder what fate will serve me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment