Monday, June 20, 2011

....welcome to summer bitches!

And the start of summer here in the Emerald City was a balmy 57 degrees and hard drizzle. No need to worry folks, we all got naked anyway. They say pacific northwesterners get loopy from the lack of sunlight during the winter months, but this place doesn't need an excuse to take off all their clothes. I have to admit....some people should have kept them on.

And now for the Kindergartners. Twenty-Two of the small people are graduating to the first grade; god help us all. Hugs have been prevalent this week and I fully expect tomorrow will turn into a miniature form of sumo for me. It's been a long school year, as always, but the prospect of a summer off is not an option this year. Instead, it's swimming, camping and museum wandering. No need to worry, I have been lifting weights and stretching in preparation. Wish me well, or at least periodically send me to a decent masseuse. Happy summer bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment