Friday, May 6, 2011

Thoughts about the beard.

As I was admiring myself in the mirror this morning I noticed something. The beard is showing signs of snow. This can only mean one of two things. Either I am getting older or.................I am a wizard. As I am showing no signs of aging the latter must be correct. Now, this presents a whole new set of problems. One, I have no magic wand or staff so I have to wander into the woods this weekend and chop down some magic trees. Then comes shaping the wood, which I have no talent for, and dipping the damn thing in fairy dust. As luck would have it I just ran out last week. Two, I have no pointy hats to wear around town and have to hire a wizened defunct cobbler or some shit to make me a hat. The life of a wizard is hard and busy. If I am out of touch for a while it's due to wizard training. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment